LOK Raid Date \ Times

Post all upcoming game events and or videos / pics related to LoK Community progression!
Gorwyn

LOK Raid Date \ Times

Post by Gorwyn »

10-man guild runs
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm server. Invites at 5:45pm
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm server. Invites at 5:45pm

Old Content and Achievements
- Friday, 7:00pm server. Designated team led by Natoc
- Bad decisions make for good stories!

Arlock

Re: LOK Raid Date \ Times

Post by Arlock »

Based on the conversation that occurs during the Justicar meeting this evening, we need to update this.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

You just /bumped an outdated schedule to to the top so people may see this and be confused. I believe that the front page of the forums has the "correct" times.
Ober

Post by Ober »

Went ahead and modified his post to reflect the new time changes. Is the 25man on monday still active or should I remove it?
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

There has not been a raid on Monday for a few weeks. Getting people into Naxx will be next to impossible now so it's probably best just to remove it.
Oroveso

Post by Oroveso »

Regarding the Monday Naxx run:
1. I've been in some *extremely* well run PUG runs. These have a core of people who are alts from a 25-man guild or are from a 10-man guild.
2. These PUG runs are well organized and led with well-geared people who are experienced with the dungeon in question. You can verify these two things via the armory.
3. When run at a regularly scheduled time, you get the same people coming all the time. These people have been pre-vetted as both gear-capable and actually skillful so you don't need to gear-check or achievement-check them. You also don't need to explain how certain fights go.

I think it's an interesting idea for some folks from LoK to do a run like this. We have the talent and have folks with the organizational skills to run this. Runs like this also develop raid-management and leadership skills that are invaluable for the guild's main runs. They are also useful for getting input from other guilds and for developing alternative strategies for boss fights.

The next month will be pretty busy for me so I don't think I'll be able to lead this run, but I'd definitely help out with the grunt work of doing the gear and achievement checking and also of tracking loot (needs vs. greeds) during the run. I play in windowed mode so gear checking is a bit easier for me.

Anyone else interested? For me, it would be a good way for me to get my alt priest geared up and also to experience Ulduar from another perspective.
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

Sure thing Oro... gimme a holler... I'll come blow stuff up for ya!