Restore My Access

General Information. Open to the Public.
djinux

Restore My Access

Post by djinux »

My account was completely gone so I had to sign up again. Can I please get access to the Round Table or has that forum been removed

Valisha
djinux

Re: Restore My Access

Post by djinux »

Request:

Is there any way we can make links open in a new window rather than leaving the forums.
Gorwyn

Post by Gorwyn »

Can you see the "Members" section and the "Guild" section?
- Bad decisions make for good stories!

djinux

Post by djinux »

I can view them but I cannot post to any of them
Gorwyn

Post by Gorwyn »

OK, try now.

djinux

Post by djinux »

Every time I click what makes sense to me to click being the Forum link on the top I get logged out.

I have even told my browser to remember my login and I still get booted.

Also one of my favorite features of the old forums that I would kind of like to see here is to click the LoK logo on the top and get returned to either the home page or the Forum Index would be really cool.

Being the whiner that I am I am sure I will have all kinds of feedback for you Ober, but knowing what I know about this kind of thing you really have jack for test data until you actually get users using the system. So far though Good job and I cant wait to see the finished product.

Dustin
Gorwyn

Post by Gorwyn »

Ok Dustin, so try to log out and back in. I have set your account to Member status.

As to:
Also one of my favorite features of the old forums that I would kind of like to see here is to click the LoK logo on the top and get returned to either the home page or the Forum Index would be really cool.
I now click on the "Board Index" link at the bottom of the page, it does the same thing.

djinux

Post by djinux »

Actually would it be possible or difficult to put the Board Index link on the top bar of the page? that seems to be the most likely link I will use for navigating the forums..
Ober

Post by Ober »

Yeah I can add that, I need to fix the ie problem first though. It got late last night and have not had a chance to make any further mods. Going to make gorwyn a group justicar leader to add other justicars. As for the problem you are having with logout, try clearing your private data and see if that helps. I made the changes last night for cookies and have had no trouble sence.

Let me know if there seems to be a slow down, seems sometimes I notice it on my laptop and its due to the wowhead itemlink.
Riksk

Post by Riksk »

<--Riksk needs normal access and officer access plzthxk