The time has come....

General Information. Open to the Public.
Sqeeks

Re: The time has come....

Post by Sqeeks »

I may be biased here, but I still like mine better. :P

Also since you seem to be super into the creative stuff, I would highly recommend investing in better programs such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere, WMV is nice if you're throwing home movies together but the end result isn't really of such a high quality. Much love, B.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

That's cool Sqeeks.... pretty much the first time I've ever put anything together with Windows Movie Maker ... definately was limited. I'd like to find something that allows a lot more functionality with both video and audio.

Time to do some research! :beer:
Willow

Post by Willow »

That was awesome Bahnek, very moving, epic I might even say. Great job :beer:
Willow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

Bahnek wrote:That's cool Sqeeks.... pretty much the first time I've ever put anything together with Windows Movie Maker ... definately was limited. I'd like to find something that allows a lot more functionality with both video and audio.

Time to do some research! :beer:
Well I use a PC and LOVE premiere, so much more stuff you have control over. For macs, I've heard great things about iMovie.

Both are used for commercial movies you see in theaters, and if you are into movies and such aren't too hard to learn, the downside is I think Premiere is kinda pricey like 200 dollars. :(

Don't know much about iMovie. Know it can do great stuff, but I no nothing about the cost or whether there's several versions. I think there is a cheap version that is similar to Moviemaker on PCs.

If you get either they'll turn out great, I'm also open to helping you with any questions you might have for it. :)
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
gio

Post by gio »

ooh it was like watching a movie trailer...but LoK was the movie!
Miaraist

Post by Miaraist »

That is so cool .. and quite inspirational with the musical accompaniment !! I want to join those Lords of Karma people - sign me up!!!!! ;)
Dredg

Post by Dredg »

i see me in the video!!!