Hi there.

General Information. Open to the Public.
Sutures

Hi there.

Post by Sutures »

Hey all,

Just dropping in to say hi I know its been awhile and alot of you have prob been wondering where this grumpy dwarf has been. Well I bought a harley and have been on the road for the last few months and in the meantime I let my account go and all that jazz but after hanging out with Tote the last couple of days I may consider re-activating just to toot around. I would be interested in rejoining LoK in a non raiding status only to hang out and occasionaly run heroics. I can gladly say the days of me raiding are over but I need something to do when its raining out and I cannot ride so heck why not jump back on the game right? oh well I look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing you in game..

Sutures.
Elle

Re: Hi there.

Post by Elle »

Post pics of the pretty Harley! Where have you been riding around at? Have you ridden along the Grand Canyon? Come on gotta do something that could be put into a movie scene if you have a motorcycle!
Ober

Post by Ober »

Hey sutures glad to hear from you, hope you got plenty of beer, relaxation and little less grumpy :) Did you have to modify the bike at all to reach the peddles? Anyway welcome back, will see about getting you re-guilded asap!
Sutures

Post by Sutures »

Moonelle

Post by Moonelle »

Hey Hey Sutures! /wave
"Voyager upon life's sea, To yourself be true,
And whatever your lot may be, Paddle your own canoe."

Moonblaze, Hunter
Moonelle, Balance/Resto Druid