Horde Transfers

General Information. Open to the Public.
Harvin

Re: Horde Transfers

Post by Harvin »

I don't think anyone is seriously considering transferring any toons that they actually play very much. Just a little fun thinking of the possibilities in Horde colors.
Excellion

Post by Excellion »

I won't be switching Sikyo, I would hate to lose contact with the friends I have on the alliance, just to be on the horde (which I would love, dont get me wrong, just wish everyone i knew would also switch)

However, I'm sure i'll xfer an alt or something =p
Excellion || Dropzone

The Death Knight formerly known as Sikyo...
djinux

Post by djinux »

if a vast majority of the guild were to switch mains to horde I would follow suit but i think the idea of putting some alts over there would be cool... I would love a tauren shaman but a Blood Elf Warlock would be cool too..
Bridelm

Post by Bridelm »

Ascaron wrote:Whilst I prefer the horde side to the alliance side. (You don't get all the BS in the trade channel (just a small amount) for example) and I prefer the races over on the horde side:

The biggest problem I see with xfering to the horde side is that with the super low population it's economy suffers. You do a scan of the horde AH and it takes 10 minutes. Do a scan of the alliance AH and it takes 45 minutes. Big difference there.

Things tend to be a lot more expensive on the horde side as well.

Plus anytime you transfer a guild you typically tend to cut that guild in half. (across servers and the what not)

So we would have to take any thoughts of transferring horde with some pretty serious precaution.
Yeah I found out the expensive part of it with my Horde toon which is fine because I'm selling not buying lol
djinux

Post by djinux »

Bridelm wrote:
Ascaron wrote:Whilst I prefer the horde side to the alliance side. (You don't get all the BS in the trade channel (just a small amount) for example) and I prefer the races over on the horde side:

The biggest problem I see with xfering to the horde side is that with the super low population it's economy suffers. You do a scan of the horde AH and it takes 10 minutes. Do a scan of the alliance AH and it takes 45 minutes. Big difference there.

Things tend to be a lot more expensive on the horde side as well.

Plus anytime you transfer a guild you typically tend to cut that guild in half. (across servers and the what not)

So we would have to take any thoughts of transferring horde with some pretty serious precaution.
Yeah I found out the expensive part of it with my Horde toon which is fine because I'm selling not buying lol
Sounds like you ought to price gouge the horde only AH with the one in Gadgetzan... Just run around on your horde toon yelling that you have stuff for sale on the neutral AH. I really think that on the AH faction shouldnt matter..
Ascaron

Post by Ascaron »

djinux wrote:
Sounds like you ought to price gouge the horde only AH with the one in Gadgetzan... Just run around on your horde toon yelling that you have stuff for sale on the neutral AH. I really think that on the AH faction shouldnt matter..

Ahhhhh (looks at you) This one does not understand the greed of the goblin. Try your price gouge on the neutral AH and learn you shall!