1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Teej http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... eej/simple
2. Real Life Age: 30
3. Class of your Main: pally on horde, Im new to alli and would love to have a good home. Playing a shammy panda
4a. Primay Spec of your Main:Prot Pally...Ele Shammy
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Resto
5. Professions and Level: JC/Mining
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? DL on horde side, most of the people i played with left game.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: New to server
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
A good additude, Game experiance, and a helping hand
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?NO
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
DBM, Recount, Healbot
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Yes long as i am not working i will know my scedule a week ahead of time every week
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). Have completed most raids up to ToT.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? yes, of course . If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest