Grimbrand Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Grimbrand

Grimbrand Application

Post by Grimbrand »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Grimbrand - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Grimbrand
2. Real Life Age:
3. Class of your Main:
Death Knight
4. Spec of your Main:
Dual Spec - Main: Frost Tank
2nd - Blood dps
5. Professions and Level:
Herbalism 74
Inscription 75

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
None on this server. Leaving current guild due to poor leadership and lack of response to requests for change.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
Harvin / Newkastle
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
Harvin
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
I am helpful to others. Good raider, either tanking or dps.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
No.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
DBM, Omen, Xperl, Buttontimers, Smartbuf

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
Yes.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
Sat am - 5pm server, Sun all day.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
Yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
Killed Vault - 10 & 25
Ulduar - Cleared all bosses up to and including Auriaya, and Hodir in 25 man
Ulduar - Cleared all bosses up to and including Auriaya, Hodir, and Thorim in 10 man
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
Yes, read tankspot and elitist jerks, use Rawr also.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
As this is my first 80 on this server, I will not have the funds to get the best possible, but will work hard to get acceptable gems, enchants, and gear.
I should be on time, and will notify when cannot attend.
Harvin

Re: Grimbrand Application

Post by Harvin »

I will vouch for Grimbrand.
Arlock

Re: Grimbrand Application

Post by Arlock »

Hey Grimbrand,

Harvin informed me you are a friend of his. I know you and he have talked about this but there are not currently any available 25-man raiding slots for DKs, however, we can bring you in as a 'friend' of a member and you will still have heroics and 10-man content available to you.

Harvin and I spoke this morning and we're hoping to have a Ventrilo conversation with you tomorrow (Sat) evening. Will this work for you?

Regards,
Arlock