Bowerfoot-80 Hunter

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Bowerfoot

Bowerfoot-80 Hunter

Post by Bowerfoot »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Bowerfoot http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Bowerfoot
2. Real Life Age: 16
3. Class of your Main: Hunter
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Marksmanship
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Survival
5. Professions and Level: Jewelcrafting 455 Mining 450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Anesthesia(Exodar) Want to play with friends
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Sqeeks
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? School friend of Sqeeks
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? Hunter DPS to raids and fun environment

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Lag in dalaran =( , no DC issues
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) Recount DBM Omen

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Tuesday and Wednesday i should be able to make most, and Friday depends on real-life friends
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Weekends/Fridays depends
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). I know all bosses in WOTLK up to Hodir (about 8 bosses)
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. Yes
Sqeeks

Re: Bowerfoot-80 Hunter

Post by Sqeeks »

I can vouch for this fool. He is my school chum, a good guy, he went to Blizzcon with me. I haven't ever raided with him or anything but I've been to his house and seen him do stuff, seems to know how to play and all that. :)

Currently on Exodar because he doesn't want to transfer over and then get denied, but he is down to transfer once he gets recruit status. :) Let's get him over, NOW!
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Hello Bowerfoot,

Thanks for applying to Lords of Karma. We are a bit full on raiding hunters at the moment but I will speak with Sqeeks and the raid leadership regarding your application.

Talk to you soon,
Arlock
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

For sure arlock. Im gonna try to make it to the raids this week, we'll try to chat then.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Hey Bowerfoot,

My aplogies for the delay in getting back with you. I missed catching up with Sqeeks last night...just didn't have a lot of luck being on and available at the same time.

I will do my best to try to touch base with him this evening or (I'll be traveling tomorrow) on Friday.

Talk to you soon.

Arlock
Bowerfoot

Post by Bowerfoot »

Hello again

Im free tomorrow anytime- you can tell me when is best
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

I already said I'd be on vacation from Friday to Monday arlock, but if you guys happen to decide that that time is convenient for both of you, I do have WoW and Vent at the house I'm staying at, so he can call me and tell me to hop on if I am not out.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

If it's ok with Bowerfoot, we can wait until you get back from vacation (Tues). If he'd like to talk sooner, I'll send you an email. I think I responded to him prior to talking to you, Sqeeks.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Let me know when you all have availability.
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

School just started today, I'll try and catch him tomorrow. :) I am kind of pressuring him to do this haha so don't get mad if he backs out. :(