Dredg, 80 Druid

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Dredg

Dredg, 80 Druid

Post by Dredg »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Dredg http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Dredg
2. Real Life Age: 23
3. Class of your Main: Druid
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Restoration
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Feral Tank
5. Professions and Level: Enchanting [412] Jewelcrafting [160]
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Absolutely
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Long history there lol.
First true guild (i.e. raiding guild) I truly forget the name of right now, I was in it with Cloudiroth when i was a Nelf Hunter. It disbanded, joined Obsidian Phoenix, Disbanded, Formed Ashes Against The Grain which i was Guildmaster of, relinquished the guild to an officer to play with a RL friend on the college campus on Cairne in a guild called Resolution. Left and rejoined resolution due to a shift in management and raiding, got bored with the server, hopped to Fenris, didn't like the server, hopped back to Windrunner, joined Forged in Fury until i could get this application submitted.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Cloudiroth
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? Yes. I have been best friends with Cloudiroth since Highschool.
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? A sense of humor, great heals, a pocket tank, and diplomacy during drama/disputes.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes.
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Not really.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Xperl, Omen, Recount.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. I am unavailable to raid Wednesday and Friday generally.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: I cannot raid Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights as I am a musician and those nights are when we practice.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) When I say I'll be there, I'll be there, but as of now I cannot be anything more than a casual raider.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). I am familiar with all raid content up to Mimiron.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? My peers have all called me an excellent healer and tank, and every patch I scour all sources for reccommended changes in stat stacking, builds, etc.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums I always make sure I have the necessary food and flask buffs for both specs as well as buff reagents.
Arlock

Re: Dredg, 80 Druid

Post by Arlock »

Hello Dredg,

Thanks for you application. We are really looking for another boomkin at the moment, however, I will touch base with our raid officers and leadership to explore healing and tanking options, as well. I have not seen Cloud in a while but will talk to him if I see him.

I'll be in touch soon.

Regards,
Arlock
Dredg

Post by Dredg »

I've had experience with boomkin and can use my healing set until i get regeared. I'd be willing to forfeit my Tanking spec for a boomkin spec.
Cloudiroth

Post by Cloudiroth »

Dredg is a best friend of mine and is a great druid, he would be a great addition to LoK. :)
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

OK. Let's set up some time to talk. Tonight and tomorrow night (Wed / Thurs) will not work for me as I'll be traveling but Friday, Sat, or later I'll be available.

Since you're not spec'd boomkin at the moment, why don't you just spec what would be your best boomkin gear-set before you log off one evening and I'll take a look...just let me know when you do.

In the meantime, I'll take a closer look at your resto set.

Regards,
Dredg

Post by Dredg »

Respecced my Feral talents into balance, made some trinket and idol modifications. Resto set should be good until I can find appropriate caster gear. I specced primarily to enchance my core attacks, and didn't worry too much about mana regen since my current gear has ridiculous amounts of regen.

Ran a VOA 25 pug to work out rotation, single target dps fluctuated from 3k to 3.5k due to me still getting used to my rotation.

Also, saturday would be great for me to talk.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Thanks, Dredg. I will take a screenshot...you can go ahead and switch back to Feral.

I see a couple of areas you could improve (+hit is a primary one but I'm sure that because you run Resto), but I am going to run this by the Raid Leadership.

Let's set up some time to talk after the holiday...maybe Tues or Wednesday.

Regards,
Arlock
djinux

Post by djinux »

Well socially he fits in pretty well with us so far he even joined in on ripping on me the other day...
Dredg

Post by Dredg »

djinux wrote:Well socially he fits in pretty well with us so far he even joined in on ripping on me the other day...

I lub you!
djinux

Post by djinux »

I always tell my friends that they can judge how I feel about them by how hard I rip on them. It takes my time and attention to rip on them and if I didn't care I wouldn't rip on em...