Illfate Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Illfate

Illfate Application

Post by Illfate »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Illfate http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Illfate
2. Real Life Age: 26
3. Class of your Main: Priest
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Holy
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Shadow
5. Professions and Level: Tailoring and Enchanting 450 on both
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Radiant Dark due to the unwillingness to allow people to pug content that the guild was not currently raiding. I want the opportunity to play the game to its fullest and I was benched from raids due to pugging a 10 man TOC run.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: I personally do not know anyone from LoK but my good friend Chicali knows Kymia and a few others that were ex Radiant Dark members.
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? Not that I'm aware of
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? I can bring a strong character who knows the strategies adapts quickly to situations and is respectful to all players. I have both professions maxed out and am always willing to help people gets mats for a crafting or help with an achievement. I would love to raid with the guild but unfortunately I am a father of 2 soon to be 3, and my wife and I don't put the kids down until 7:30 so I would not be able to make most raid times. I would be glad to fill in if someone had to go after that or doing other raids on non-scheduled times. Im basically looking for a good guild of people to interact with and can raid with where applicable. Even though if I join I wont be raiding heavily Im gonna go ahead and fill out the bottom section for you guys.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Course
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Never
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Recount, Omen, Grid

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. not until 7:30 but if they went over it wouldn't be a problem for me.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: I can raid any day after 7:30
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Unfortunately not
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). I have cleared all content except Ulduar Mimiron and beyond. I have the twilight vanquisher title for 3d Sarth on 25 man as well.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums I always come completely prepared including usually over abundance in case guildies come missing anything.
Aona

Re: Illfate Application

Post by Aona »

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with RD. Yes I can heavily relate. LoK can definitely be what you expected from RD but didn't ever get.

If the raid times are bad and you want to just pug your stuff but call this place a home you can always join as a Friends/Family and just be a raid backup if we need. Then you're free to pug anything as well. But that's between you and the raid scheduling officers :)
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Illfate

Post by Illfate »

That's exactly what I'm looking for right now. Love to help out where I can but be free to still get some content done if I'm not able to make the raid times.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Hello Illfate,

Thanks for applying to membership to Lords of Karma. If you're looking to come in as a Friend/Family member at this time, I'd be happy to sponsor you. Contact me or Totemed in-game and we'll go from there.

Regards,
Arlock