Keagan, 80 Hunter

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Keagan

Keagan, 80 Hunter

Post by Keagan »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:

- Keagan
- Armory-Keagan

2. Real Life Age:

3. Class of your Main:
- Hunter

4a. Primay Spec of your Main:
- Survival

4b. Secondary Spec of your Main:
- Beast Mastery - Specifically a pet tanking spec for farming old instances.

5. Professions and Level:
- Blacksmithing and Mining - Both 450.

Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
- Understood.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?

- Yes.

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
- Currently guildless. Previous guild was Echelon. Left Echelon a while after another guild merged with us. The guild changed into something that no longer fit into the core values upon which it was founded.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
- Bahnek, Cattales. And hopefully some of the folks I raided with in the UGoW days. I mostly raided with Keagan but was also on Dolan and Raxus.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
- Milana is my significant other.

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
- I feel like I am a very capable player. I've played most of the classes so I have a good grasp on group dynamics and how certain class buffs/debuffs help others. I enjoy raiding and a drama free environment.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?

- Vent yes, mic no.

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
- No.

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
- Omen, DBM, Recount, CTRaid for raid unit frames.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.

- Yes.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
- No specific times. However, I do work in a deadline oriented job so I'm sure there will be times that I'm unavailable.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
- Most likely. See #2.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
- In Echelon, we had cleared 10/25 Naxx, 10 EoE/Sarth 0d, 10 VoA (pre Emalon), and 10 Ulduar up to Auriaya. Since then I've been doing 10 ToC/VoA/Ony with LoK on Thursdays.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
- Yes. I regularly read the elitistjerks forums and have always strived to improve my game.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
- Yes. Learned that every little bit helps back in the UGoW days.
Ascaron

Re: Keagan, 80 Hunter

Post by Ascaron »

I can attest to the character and skills of this individual. Top notch.

Long time no see Keagan! I hope we can get you and the others who Bahnek has talked into applying in quickly!
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

About time this application came in Slacker!!! :lol: As Ascaron said... Top Notch Player, always has been.... and a really good friend. Runs with us on Harvin's 10 Man on Thursday nights, and his better looking half, Milana, is already with us in LoK!
Miaraist

Post by Miaraist »

I fondly remember Keagan and Dolan from the Ugow days :) I'm so happy to see you still around and hope to see more of you soon
Willow

Post by Willow »

I remember Keagan from UGOW, looking forward to "seeing" you again :D
Willow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Good to see you again, Keagan/Dolan!