Slinderkill Apllication!

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
slinderkill

Slinderkill Apllication!

Post by slinderkill »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:

Slinderkill

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... linderkill

2. Real Life Age:

3. Class of your Main:

Rogue

4a. Primay Spec of your Main:

Combat

4b. Secondary Spec of your Main:

No secondary spec at this time.

5. Professions and Level:

Jewelcrafting and Leatherworking at 450

Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

kk.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?

Yes.

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?

I was a member of the guild Echelon for two years at least...an attempted merger to fulfill mutual goals was basically the final point that changed our atmosphere to the extent that we could no longer call Echelon home...key members went their ways in the world and out, including myself in the end. I spent a few months in the guild Soulbound, and then took a break from the game for a few months or half a year. I have returned to the game, and am looking to place myself in a drama-free team-oriented guild where the appeal of a few fond and familiar faces beckon.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:

Wirechaser! Keagan, Milana, Bahnek, Chirpy, Cattales, Monkeydue, Vlaudd, Tae.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?

not yet.

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?

Kindness and generosity, dedication and loyalty, shyness and openness, curiosity and attention, Perseverence and Patience, pride and humility, honesty and intellect, all in good measure, LOL. I am self-sufficient in-game and spend lots of time on my own, but also enjoy contributing to the endeavors of others and the guild as a whole. I am pretty quiet really, but also very friendly and even engaging from time-to-time :P .

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?

Yes to Vent, no to a Microphone.

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?

My computer has issues from time-to-time in raids where there are a lot of casters casting...we are in the process of upgrading my system this summer. If I am invited into a raid, I have the use of another sweeeet system in the house with no problems whatsoever.

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)

DBM, Recount, and Omen.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.

At this time I could only attend your Friday raid time. In the near future I am planning on having the ability to attend also the Wednesday night raid time, but Tuesday will not be possible until after the summer due to a class. I am also around on the weekends pretty often, especially in the daytime, but also the evenings. I could be an excellent fill-in raider for those days that others could not attend, especially in the beginning as I am currently gearing myself up for further content, and will need to gear up still further...as well as get some practice time in ICC.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday I would not arrive home until close to 7 server. This I soon hope to change for Wednesdays. If any guild oriented events start a bit later on those days, I could attend. Other days that are not listed here, such as Saturday night, I can often be around.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)

When my schedule becomes more ideal, I would be able to attend two out of the three stated raid times above...at this moment in time, only one. If you have other group endeavors on the weekends, I would often be able to participate and contribute at this time. In the beginning it would make the most sense for me to be a more casual raider, if you wanted me in that manner, and to help out wherever I might be needed when I can. If that is not what you seek, I could also derive contentment from being a non-raiding member of your guild.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).

I did not complete Ulduar in either Echelon or Soulbound, though I am very familiar with the first 6 encounters in 10 & 25 man. We did spend a lot of time in ToC and I have completed the 10 and 25 man encounters there on more than one occasion. VoA yes, including the new guy. ICC, not yet, though I am in the process of studying the encounters and strats online.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?

My focus is toward raiding, it is what i enjoy the most, and I feel I have had a good grasp of my class over time. The site i frequent most for my research is ElitistJerks. I just started using a spreadsheet, but am curious what time in the field will show of the decisions I have made using that type of tool. I will need to log some time in the new-to-me raid content before I could consider myself at the highest level, though I always strive to reach that place. I try very hard to be like Keagan and Wirechaser, not to put them on the spot, LOL.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums.

Definately!
Bahnek

Re: Slinderkill Apllication!

Post by Bahnek »

SLINDER!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Would make an excellent addition to LoK. :)
Wirechaser

Post by Wirechaser »

SLINDER!! <3

Thanks for putting me and Keag on the spot! :( hahaha.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Yay another rogue. Now I wont have to feel so guilty that Natoc doesnt have anyone around to blame for disarming instead of setting off traps =D
slinderkill

Post by slinderkill »

thank you all for your kind replies!
(i just noticed i spelled application wrong on my subject line) :inpain: .
Keagan

Re: Slinderkill Application!

Post by Keagan »

slinderkill wrote: 3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:

Wirechaser! Keagan, Milana, Bahnek, Chirpy, Cattales, Monkeydue, Vlaudd, Tae.
How come Wirechaser gets an ! behind his name hmm? I totally cannot vouch for you now after that intentional snub.

On a side note, she's a solid player who would make a great addition. I give her a thumbs :up: .
Wirechaser

Post by Wirechaser »

/Flex :geek:
Chirpy

Post by Chirpy »

Great rogue, over-achiever, great person! Definite asset to the team!
totemed

Post by totemed »

Thank you for applying to Lords of Karma. Looks like you have quite the fan base so far. Please contact me in game to further your application process.

monkeydew

Post by monkeydew »

hi slinderkill, good to see you :)