Burnnout Recruitment Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Burn

Burnnout Recruitment Application

Post by Burn »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Burnnout : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Burnnout
2. Real Life Age:
3. Class of your Main:
Mage
4. Spec of your Main:
Frostfire
5. Professions and Level:
Tailer / Enchanter 420/409
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
yes!
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
in three years.. I have been in 3 guilds.. the first was silk n steel.. we didnt do any raids or hardly any instances.. lvld up 2 70s and almost a third before finding cupcake.. I ended up being a raid leader in the cupcake cult.. was doing raids during wrath .. and had just begun 25 man naxx before we split up in January.. the guild im in is a friend of a friends.. they dont do a whole lot and I just came in.. just to have a social base.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
Zohar is the one who suggested I apply for LoK .. he has been a really big help to me since I returned just a few weeks ago.
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
no
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
someone with a solid background in WoW.. can quickly adapt to almost any circumstance.. someone who understands *back from Gruuls days* sometimes its more important to stay alive than have the highest dps.. and someone whos always willing to learn and stick it out during progressions which usually end up with tons of deaths and tons of wipes but eventually we learn the fight and get past it.
For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
yes to both
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
nah Dalaran like most people..
3. What mods do you use?
for raiding.. Xpearl, DBM, Recount, Omen.. for myself.. Gatherer and quest helper

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (To Be Determined)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
yes.. times and days are very acceptable .. at least what Zohar had mentioned timewise

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
my weekends need to start after 6pm otherwise im pretty solid for it ..
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I would like to.. problem is.. I cant raid 5/7 days anymore like I used to. But if I say I will be at a raid.. I will be there barring an act of god or the evil cable company.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters (Malygos and Sartherion), and the wintergrasp boss will be essential
yes I know all the first tier of raids in WoLK I also have experience back to Black Temple SSC Gruuls Mags.. Kara like the back of my hand..
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
yes.. I do as best I can and always up to learning new tricks to the trade.. my mage was my main during BC and when WoLK came out I made my druid healer my main because my guild needed healers to begin progression . Unfortunately my mage came second and why Im bringing him in first.. my mage is really my favorite of all my toons.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
If you dont have the appropriate gear.. which includes food and flasks.. why bother even coming.. and yes.. if theres some reason I cant show up to something on time I will do everything in my power to let someone know!
Zohar

Re: Burnnout Recruitment Application

Post by Zohar »

I'll sponser him. He's a good guy thats ready to progress with us and we need another good mage
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

I like him.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

I was sold at "sometimes its more important to stay alive than have the highest dps".
djinux

Post by djinux »

Zohar wrote:I'll sponser him. He's a good guy thats ready to progress with us and we need another good mage

Another? are you saying we have one to begin with?
djinux

Post by djinux »

Harvin wrote:I was sold at "sometimes its more important to stay alive than have the highest dps".
youre enhancement what do u know about staying alive? Lol...