1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: plaguedpoose
2. Real Life Age: 26
3. Class of your Main: priest
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: shadow
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: disc
5. Professions and Level: alc/ jc 450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? all the way baby
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Raiders of the AM. Left for lack of progression
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Totemed
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? no
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? A solid raider. I know my class well and can adapt to the fight however the raid goes.
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? no
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) i use those three and various others.
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. can make them all
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: N/A
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). yogg 10 man voa both, icc 10 man 11/12 plenty of time on LK, and 25man 9/12.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yuppers
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
will be there and prepared.
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1