1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ies+of+War
2. Real Life Age: 29 + 14...
3. Class of your Main: Warrior
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Furry
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Protection (when absolutely desperate)
5. Professions and Level: Mining 450 Blacksmith 450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
Deities of War, and I have placed one of my alts as GM, is a social leveling guild. I am looking for the challenge of a raiding guild.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
Totemed (I hope... LOL)
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
Grakul is my RL spouse, but please don't hold that against me... LOL
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
A good sense of humour, a commitment to do my best, and the willingness to be a team player.
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Not generally, sometimes adverse weather can be an issue.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) Recount, DBM, Dirty Gear (not thrilled with it), Alpha map... for now
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Yes, as playing Mom's Taxi permits.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Not a regular intrusion at this time, but as server time is 3 hours later than my time zone, Tues and Weds may not be a regular thing.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Will do my best.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). I have done a couple of weeklies, but I will read up on them (any recommended sites) and am willing to listen to direction, and ask direct and brief questions when I don't understand.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? I think so, on the DPS side, not thrilled with tanking side of it though.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums Sounds good to me.
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1