1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... tle/simple
2. Real Life Age: 18
3. Class of your Main: Rogue
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Mut
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Mut (pvp)
5. Professions and Level:500 LW 490 Enchanting
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yeah
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
First I was in LoK for BC but I left because I switched mains
Then I raided with Genesis but quit because I had disagreements with leadership
Then I raided with dreamwhisper but I left due to the fact that I quit raiding.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
I'm sure anyone who remembers my rogue ninjagnome or my shaman kiwiredox will.
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
Solid dps and a good attitude
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
DBM, Recount, and MSBT
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Yes
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
Although this is a new expansion, I have experience with all HM's up to LK
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums: Yes
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 am
Hell yeah I remember you man... Been a while... Ill vouch for him.... only real problem we used to have with Ninjagnome was that he would constantly AFK before a pull in SSC...