WTT

Items for trade or sale to friends.
Bahnek

WTT

Post by Bahnek »

WTT
Wife, 3 Dogs, 2 Teenagers, and an oppressive mortage..... Looking for 3-4 nights of uninterupted availability to join the LoK raiders.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Willow

Re: WTT

Post by Willow »

I'll trade you a 10 year old that plays WoW with me, a 21 year old living on his own and who also plays, 3 cats and a dog, a husband that's out of town most of the time, 2 car payments AND a mortgage, and college tuition for that 21 year old, but pretty much unlimited time for WoW :lol:
Willow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
djinux

Post by djinux »

On first read through i thought you were offering an oppressive marriage for trade... i was gonna say no thanks i just got out of one lol
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

I must say.. I am looking forward to the 16 yr old Daughter getting her driver's license in a month. No more Dad's TAXI... she can drive herself!! (She doesn't game... has a very active sports/social calendar)

My 20 year old had to come back home a few months back since he's out of work and Dad couldn't afford HIS rent anymore. (He bounces around all sorts of game.. but more often than not has a crowd of buddies/girls hangin in the living room playing Call of Duty or something.... ACK the RACKET!)

Actually... the Wife I'd Keep... IF could get her to part with the damn dogs!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
djinux

Post by djinux »

I hear ya... I am so glad my ex wife took the dogs with her when she left.. I havent had to clean up dog mess out of the yard, carpet or my feet since... Now all I need to do is replace every inch of carpet in my house and I will be set..