3.2 Epic Gems

Items for trade or sale to friends.
djinux

3.2 Epic Gems

Post by djinux »

As I understand it it takes 360 Jewelcrafters Marks to get ALL the new epic gems in 3.2.

That being said I am going to continue doing my daily quests for marks, but I think it might be a cool idea to do some homework as a guild and figure out what gems everyone is going to want/need ahead of time and sort of assign cuts that some of our Jewelcrafters are going to get.

I mean the obvious few that you want to have yourself are going to be bought. I am going to buy the spellpower and agility gems no matter what, but if there are specially requested cuts that non Jewelcrafters want I think this would be an appropriate forum for them to be requested and some of the guild's Jewelcrafters to step up and get those cuts that will benefit fellow guildmates.

Thoughts?
Erandus

Re: 3.2 Epic Gems

Post by Erandus »

I'm just going to be covering all tank-related cuts to start with. That's a bigger pile than you'd think, so I'll stick with that until I'm done.
Excellion

Post by Excellion »

I heard they were only 5 marks, is there really that many?
Excellion || Dropzone

The Death Knight formerly known as Sikyo...
Aona

Post by Aona »

Yup, he's right.

http://www.lordsofkarma.net/forum/viewt ... p=258#p258

Also, don't forget you will need to re-gem if you are a JC as the Dragon Eye's will no longer be prismatic.

I will be hitting stam/agi/hit rating/str at the very least to start with. I can learn whatever after that if anyone needs anything specific.

I'm at 26 tokens at the moment and will keep doing dailies, will probably have 50-60 by the time patch comes out.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Excellion

Post by Excellion »

Its going to be a lot longer than a month in my opinion, its FAR TO EARLY to release the next TIER of raiding.
Excellion || Dropzone

The Death Knight formerly known as Sikyo...
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

Do any of our jewelcrafters have the ability to make [item]Precise Cardinal Ruby[/item] or [item]Bright Cardinal Ruby[/item]? I will be looking to acquire one of each.
djinux

Post by djinux »

Harvin wrote:Do any of our jewelcrafters have the ability to make [item]Precise Cardinal Ruby[/item] or [item]Bright Cardinal Ruby[/item]? I will be looking to acquire one of each.
I think I can cut those but if not I think I may still have eough tokens to buy one of those patterns but I want to say I have the expertise one but I am not really sure. I have spent more tokens on the dragon's eyes.

But every 4 days or so brings the opportunity for me to get a new cut so if you need a cut let me know

off the top of my head I believe i have the following stats epic cuts

spellpower
hit
haste
agi
... i dont know the rest I will have to look but I am up for getting the cuts that people need I guess I just kinda already have the cuts I felt I needed the most...