Cataclysm Blacksmithing

Items for trade or sale to friends.
Benediction

Cataclysm Blacksmithing

Post by Benediction »

Just an FYI, thanks to a donation of Elementium ore from Eldar, I am now at 510 BS and have access to the purchased patterns in Twilight Highlands.

You can find the list here:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50382

I will be collecting the patterns, on my own, in this order Tank > DPS > Holy > PVP. If you want something that I don't have you can donate the "cost" of the pattern and I can make it for you.

I'm going to do some heavy Elementium farming after I hit 85 and will finish the last 15 points asap. The more things you have me make, the faster I can get it up so I'm not paying it out of pocket just trying to sell for cash back. That way everyone benefits.

Also, if you just want to donate some Elementium "for the cause" to get more patterns, it would be appreciated.

I know I'm not the only BS in the guild, but AFAIK I'm the only one this high, and I want to do my part to get people the gear they need to start doing heroics and then raids as fast as possible. That's also why the PvP gear will be a distant last in patterns bought.

EDIT: UPDATE
I can now make all of the Cata epic belts, Tank, DPS, and Holy. The mats are pretty high for what people have access too atm, but if you can gather em, I can make em. Also its 5 skill points a craft so I'd love to make em. :P
Last edited by Benediction on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benediction

Re: Cataclysm Blacksmithing

Post by Benediction »

I'm 85 now.

I'd like to point out that makes me the guilds first 85 paladin. :P
Benediction

Post by Benediction »

Updated OP.
Benediction

Post by Benediction »

Well it turns out that the Chaos Orbs needed in the epics patterns are BoP and they're not a 100% drop from heroics.

So yeah.

Throws this all right out the window I suppose. I can still make the non epic things if anyone needs em.

Depending on the circumstances we might be able to set up some guild heroics when folks are geared for them and have a bit more control over where orbs go if they do drop; but right now it's not realistic to expect myself, or any bs for that matter, to be able to run the sheer amount of heroics needed to both win orbs and get enough to make these for someone else.

Plus being BoP the price on them in the "market" is going to be insane. Don't expect to be able to get any crafted BoE Epics for a remotely reasonable price this raid tier.

I could go on but it'd just end up being bitching about incredibly poor decisions on Blizzards part; so I'll just leave it with I hope that they change their mind down the road on both of the issues here (bop and not 100%)