Thanks!

General Information. Open to the Public.
Jackfruit

Thanks!

Post by Jackfruit »

Just wanted to thank you all for having us. We really had fun the other night and look forward to more fun in the future!
The only difference between a dream and a goal, is a deadline.
Ober

Re: Thanks!

Post by Ober »

You guys performed very well, was nice having you along. Also hope to see more of you both in the future, even if you are a fury warrior :evil:

lol, dont take it to heart I just hate playing fury even if I take a drop in dps.
djinux

Post by djinux »

Fury warriors prefer Spirit and Int over Str and Arpen Borak u should be fine lol..
Jackfruit

Post by Jackfruit »

Need moar int!!! Then I assume I will be smart enough to NOT charge the orange slime when I've got the bloat. And therefore, won't have to wake up in the morning with sore balls...
Zodan

Post by Zodan »

I need to pick yer brain Jack, I was doing less DPS in ICC25 than I do in 5 mans, seems backwards. Or maybe Putricide is just a unfriendly DPS check cause of all the target switching.

Or maybe I just suck lol. Time to hit up the usual sites for a review.
Jackfruit

Post by Jackfruit »

Hard to gauge for sure, without some type of meter, but on Putricide, the following is true:

1. Moving/Target switching fight - very unfavorable to melee dps, especially with the distance melee has to move to target sometimes. Most times I ran this fight before, the bloat target would make sure the orange blob went to the melee that was on the boss so it was a simple switch, rather than chase. The tanking the boss where the green blob spawns that we do is good.

2. Choking Gas Bombs - we were getting hit pretty often with this. having 75% miss for 15 secs really hurts. It applies to melee and caster dps alike.
Zodan

Post by Zodan »

I found some corrections to my spec as well that should help out with mobility and DPS.
Jackfruit

Post by Jackfruit »

Ooh do share!
Ober

Post by Ober »

Zodan wrote:I found some corrections to my spec as well that should help out with mobility and DPS.

Depend adult diapers?
djinux

Post by djinux »

Yeah that miss thing kicked my ass on the attempt I got in on as well. Normally my DPS should be a lot higher than it was there. Although I can't recall what my DPS was in 5 mans because I have tanked every 5 man I have run on Niecia for months unless it was a guild run with someone that only had a tank set.

DPS in 5 mans also favors classes that have higher burst capabilities.

But yeah Mobility definitely hurts, much worse now that I am no longer unholy.