LoK Facebook Page

General Information. Open to the Public.

Should LoK Facebook Group Page Be Deleted?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 pm

1. No interest - delete the page
86%
2. I have interest but concern - Delete all members and re-invite known current players and former/inactive players known to be non-hostile to LoK
No votes
3. I have interest but no concern - Just leave it - reinvite those deleted - Smokthot will delete himself and asked to be re-invited by new administrator
14%
4. I would be willing to be an administrator of the page (post your "real" Facebook name)
No votes

Total votes: 7

Smokthot

LoK Facebook Page

Post by Smokthot »

Not sure if everyone knows but awhile back, after a raid, some folks were chatting on vent, talking about Facebook. I took it upon myself to set up a LoK group page

I will be deleting this group from facebook since it is rarely used and I have not kept it up to date, not to mention we have this site. To do this each member will be deleted and then I will delete myself, which will automatically delete the group from facebook. I gave one week notice and receive only one reply (from a small gnome tank, Sqeeks).

I had already started deleting people when I realized I should post here for public disclosure. Since all members have their real names instead of their toon name I do not know who is who and with the recent hacking I thought I would delete the group.

Upon further consideration I figured I would see if there is any interest before it is deleted.
Last edited by Smokthot on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miaraist

Re: LoK Facebook Page

Post by Miaraist »

I'm happy for you to delete it and have voted to reflect that :)