Looking for Horde on Windrunner

General Information. Open to the Public.
Benediction

Looking for Horde on Windrunner

Post by Benediction »

I'm looking for anyone who has a Horde alt on Windrunner. They need to be 78 or 80.

I need it for two different things; one, to get the last few (9) kills in a gun in Wintergrasp so I can finish my Master of Wintergrasp achievement and the second thing is to get tokens in nagrand from halaa to buy the pvp talbuk mounts.

Let me know if you have a horde over here and we can work out a time and stuff to get this going. I'd be happy to do the same for your horde (i.e. get killed in WG and trade off kills in Nagrand for tokens)
djinux

Re: Looking for Horde on Windrunner

Post by djinux »

Damn... if ida seen this just a tad earlier i could have waited on transferring my Pally to another server..

RL friend of mine wanted me to bring the paladin over to her server horde side...
Toy

Post by Toy »

I have 2 Horde 80's on Windrunner. I'd do the cannons thing, but theres about 4 other people in the guild who want me to do it too, if you can all come on and find a time to do it altogether I'd go.

As to the Nagrand thing, it takes about 4 hours to do, so I'd have to find a day when I have a lot of patience.
Alba gu Bràth!
Benediction

Post by Benediction »

I'm totally cool with planning a time to knock it out for as many people at once as possible.

As long as everyone is in the same raid in nearby cannons, they should all get credit for the one kill but they have to be in a cannon.

And the Nagrand thing isn't as big of a deal, for me. It was just something that would be nice to get eventually; but I already have the 100mount achievement; so it'd just be for vanity at this point.

I'm much more concerned/interested in WG.
Toy

Post by Toy »

The other people I remember wanting the cannons are Lunessa, Totemed, and Sakanade. At least like to do two people at a time.
Alba gu Bràth!