RIFT

General Information. Open to the Public.
Bahnek

RIFT

Post by Bahnek »

Hey folks... just a quick update, for those of you who may wander over to RIFT...

Ascaron/Larsis and I have met up and formed a little guild. Stricty casual at this point but if you want at least a couple of familiar folks around when/if you ever give this game a try... look for us here

Server/Shard: Keenblade
Guardian Side
Guild: Vexed
Characters: Nickelle (Bahnek) Larsis or Crildon (Ascaron)

For those who remain, I truly hope that Cata is treating you well and that the roads you travel yield the riches you deserve!
Eldärwen

Re: RIFT

Post by Eldärwen »

I tried to get on there last night, but the que... the que!

Ah, I got in. Creating a couple of toons now!

I now have a level 15 warrior named Kyliah on Keenblade. Invite me to the guild my friends :)
"No Guilt in Life, No Fear in Death
This is the power of Christ in me"
Eldärwen

Post by Eldärwen »

Alrighty. So after 33 levels, I think I've made up my mind. Its a very dull WoW clone, from gameplay, to the basic outlines of the story *Big, evil black dragon of death causes rifts to open up to the elemental planes, generally causes havoc*

The dungeons are drab and not interesting, the quests later on are as bad as the ones in Outland, and the combat is not interesting at all. I've played a warrior and a mage and both are fun for the first little while with their unique twists, but after a while, the flash wears off.

Thus far, the only thing that this game has got going for it is the Rift invasions, which are really fun for the first 20 or 30 times, but after gaining 5k planarite, they are becoming a chore more than anything else.

So, good bye Rift, I knew ye well enough to not like ye.
"No Guilt in Life, No Fear in Death
This is the power of Christ in me"
Smokthot

Post by Smokthot »

Nice to hear. see you in WoW