Site Update 2/1/2014

General Information. Open to the Public.
Sephirum

Site Update 2/1/2014

Post by Sephirum »

I don't even know if there is anyone that still uses this site but I have upgraded the version of this board and made the WoW Moonclaw template the default. It seems like some permissions were not working as intended. If anyone notices any other problems please let me know. If you are unable to reach me through this board get in touch with me by visiting Sephirum.com.
Willow

Re: Site Update 2/1/2014

Post by Willow »

Hello! I found you! How is everyone? I haven't played WoW in quite some time now, not even on the Horde side with my boys. I do still check in here from time to time though. We're looking forward to ESO. If anyone is planning on playing that, let us know, maybe we can hook up in game. Hope everyone is well. Lots of love from Willow and Fireboomer :)
Willow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
Sephirum

Post by Sephirum »

Hey Willow, I know Qwex, Riksk, and Raelene/Sierrada are playing ESO, not quite sure who else is.
Oroveso

Post by Oroveso »

I was going through my online account manager and came across this site and thought I would pop on over on the off chance that the guild forum was still active. Surprisingly it was!

Anyway, happy to see that you're doing well, Willow and Seph!

I'm not playing much of anything. Still slaving away 'til late at night at work. :)

Well, I must admit to playing the odd game of Clash of Clans, but let's not talk about that too much. It's a bit embarassing for me. :)