Silly Short Stories

Jokes / Videos / Anything interesting thats non-wow
Toy

Silly Short Stories

Post by Toy »

Bored so I'll make up some nonsense stories about WoW...
Feel free to add your own...
Or don't and munch off of my creative genius/insanity/cows that control my fingers...
Its all spontaneous... no forethought or proofreading...
Oh and they're probably not funny, just silly...

First One! Ballad O' Blog the Warrior... pssst he's an Orc by the way... or maybe a chipmunk...

Blog was an orc, so he was an idiot. Well maybe he was an idiot cause he was an orc... Or maybe he was just an idiot orc...
Anyway as an idiot there was only one profession for Blog, yes thats right... a mage! He would weave the magic from the elemental planes into spells to fly at his opponents, searing them left and right, cutting them down to size as he went, which wasn't really impressive because he only ever seemed to face gnomes, which are the most diabolical race know to man and squid.
Anyway, there was one problem with Blog, he didn't actually have any magic, just two big fat fists with really long arms. And so it came to pass that a troll happened upon Blog and noticed his failings, and declared him to be as all had known he truly was all along, an imbecile.
So Blog set out upon a quest of spiritual guidance, to become the greatest imbecile ever, and to defeat the fiercest foes across the land. His abilities were soon to become well renowned throughout the world of his house. The fridge was no match for his fierce battle charge, and promptly it ended up in his neighbor's bedroom. About the same time a hole in Blog's wall took a place previously occupied by something Blog couldn't remember.
It was through this hole Blog escaped into the world... which promptly died of disgust. Blog came to the trainer of warriors, who happened to be hiring. She tasked him, after she'd been awoken from her coma, to charge into the middle of Stormwind, hoping that he'd either kill the entire city upon entering, or be shot to death; either would be a boon to the world.
So it came to pass that Blog strolled into the swam and strolled off to fight for warchief and horde. He had not gone far when he realized he couldn't swim and promptly drowned.
Alba gu Bràth!