Application for Milana

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Milana

Application for Milana

Post by Milana »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Milana
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Milana
2. Real Life Age : 43
3. Class of your Main: Mage
4a. Primary Spec of your Main: Arcane
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Fire
5. Professions and Level: Alchemy/Herbalism both maxed
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Stromgarde Battalion (left to create Echelon with several previous SB toons). We were looking for a different atmosphere and it was a pretty tight knit group of friends. After several great yrs with Echelon, most of the founding members have moved on and I feel it is now time for me to do the same.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Bahnek, Battlemoon and Andraka
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? I am an experienced player who knows how to follow instructions. I know how to provide good, constant DPS while being aware of my threat and doing what I need to do keep it where it belongs! Outside of gameplay, I think I have a great “drama-free* personality and I enjoy having fun while playing,

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? No
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Omen and Recount.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Usually yes.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) I would certainly do my best to attend any and all raids that you’d allow me on.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). Have done Archavon on 10/25 numerous times and Emalon on 25 man only so far. In Ulduar, I have been in on 10 and 25 man but only thru 5 bosses. I would love to be able to see more.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? I study what I can and Keagan gives me constant advice and information on improving
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. I would consider this more of a statement rather than a question since everyone should always be 100% ready to go at raid start. I would always try to leave a note if I’m unable to attend, unless RL prevented me from doing so.

*** Any old UGOW members may remember me as Kellisa or Sherina, I wasn’t playing Milana much at all back then***
Arlock

Re: Application for Milana

Post by Arlock »

Hello Milana,

Thanks for applying for membership in Lords of Karma. I am going to look more closely at your application and also talk to the mage class lead. You should hear back from me in the next day or two.

Regards,
Arlock
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Milana,

Let's set up a time to talk. How does tomorrow evening work for you? I've got raiding from 6-9 but I want to keep you abreast of where we are. Does slightly before this time or after work for you?

Arlock
Milana

Post by Milana »

Arlock,

I apologize for not reading this sooner, the joys of real life:) Today is Thursday and I will be on around 5 server most likely till 8 server or a little after. On Friday night it should be 5 server till...late:)

Milana
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

No worries, Milana. I am going to be unavailable this evening (Friday) but if it works for you let's plan on talking on Vent tomorrow evening at 6pm server.

Please confirm this time will work for you.

Arlock
Milana

Post by Milana »

LOL I feel like this is one of those bad cases of phone tag. I will actually not be home on Saturday , but I will be available Sunday or any night next week after 5 server:)
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

LOL. Ok, let's plan on Sunday evening...
Milana

Post by Milana »

ok that sounds good:)
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

Apologies that I have not seen this post untily today (Monday the 17th)... I've been out camping!

Milana (Kellisa,Sherina) is one of my dearest friends in WoW. :D She is an Excellent Player/Raider with tremendous knowledge, kind hearted and a pleasure to adventure with! Without a doubt, she would be a tremendous asset, in all aspects, for LoK!

I am very excited that you have applied Milana!!! I hope to see you online soon!!!! (If my wife ever lets me come back from camping! :lol: )
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

She was extended an invitation yesterday evening. Welcome aboard :)