Voriian, 80 Mage

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Voriian

Voriian, 80 Mage

Post by Voriian »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Voriian - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Voriian
2. Real Life Age: 38
3. Class of your Main: Mage
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Arcane
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Frost
5. Professions and Level: Herb/Alch -450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? League of Lords. Basically because it is a small guild and doesn't do much. I wanted to find a more active guild that does some Raiding
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Zohar
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? Fun. I like good humor.I also used to belong to a mature guild when i played SWG.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes, haven't used it much, but it is there.
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? It has at times. Not going to lie about that. But i have removed a couple of mods and don't seem to have that problem anymore.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) Right now i just have X-perl, DBM, and Bartender4

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. For the most part. Except on Weds. My son has soccer practice
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Well the only add on day to that would be Mondays for the same reason.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on). i believe so
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).Almost none. That is part of the reason why i want to join. I have gone the Soloing game, small party game, Battlegrounds. Now i would like to try out some Raids.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes i believe so
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. Yes

Voriian
Zohar

Re: Voriian, 80 Mage

Post by Zohar »

vor is a old very good friend of mine. ill vouch for him
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

Welcome to LoK!
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Welcome, Voriian. We've decided to bring you in as a friend of Zohar. Please let me know if you have any question or if I can help you in any way.

Arlock
Voriian

Post by Voriian »

Thank you very much.
I am excited to be apart of this guild. I am sure i will have lots of dumb questions, but i promise not to ask the same dumb question twice! LOL.