80 Warrior Tank

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
David44357

80 Warrior Tank

Post by David44357 »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Warhunk - Gear score 2500+
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Warhunk

2. Real Life Age: 25
3. Class of your Main: Warrior
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Prot
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Fury

5. Professions and Level: Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing. Both 450.
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
Yes! I hope to raid regularly and on-time (why I'm here) though I won't be able to make every raid (real-life to attend to and all)

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
Pantheons Aegis (formerly Echelon). More than half of raids are cancelled 30 minutes after start time and upper-level raids like ToC are rarely done.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
I don't know anybody. I found the guild using Wow-heroes to look for guilds with gear-scores in my range, then doing research on raid times, etc.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
no

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
A good raiding buddy, who's friendly, geared, on time, knows his class and won't bicker about gear or which boss to down first.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
Yes, though you'll find me typing alot, since there is no voice equalization settings that are MAC compatible (so some ppl are really loud and others quiet, etc.)

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
Who doesn't! Well - I ditched Comcast for AT&T hoping my internet would be more consistent, but I think my lag spikes are mostly on Blizzard now. Every once in a while my roommates decide to do something silly that screws it up for me.

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
DBM, Recount, Omen, bartender, coords, archud, tankpoints
A bunch of different ones for alts too

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
Yes! That's perfect timing for me (again, why I'm here). Though I hope there are also raids on weekends, because i play a lot on weekends.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: M-F before 6
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I've never been in a guild with required attendance (and usually glaze over them as too serious for me), but I think if there's only 3 raids a week with required attendance - I should be able to go to at least 2 of them. I would like to raid 3-4 times a week with some degree of flexibility. I hope I don't get shunned if sometimes I have to work late - I don't have a punch-clock kinda job where my work-schedule is predictable and won't always know ahead of time if I can't make it.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
Unfortunately I seem to be pugging almost everything, due to my guild's lack of raiding.

I have experience in Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, ToC 10, Onyxia 10, but - since most my raids are pugs - for Ulduar and ToC 10 I have never actually gotten to the last bosses. That's part of what I'm looking for in a guild - full clears.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
You bet.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
Yes on question #1. I will not always be able to post a note on guild forums if I'm at work late, but I will attend raids often and provide a heads up when I can.
Arlock

Re: 80 Warrior Tank

Post by Arlock »

Hello Warhunk,

Thanks for applying for membership with Lords of Karma. We may be set on tanks and melee dps at the moment but I'm going to double-check with the raid leaders to verify our current need.

I will be in touch over the next day or two.

Regards,
Arlock
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Hello War,

Sorry I wasn't able to carry on much of a conversation earlier as we were in the midst of raiding. I might be on a bit later this evening so touch base with me then or tomorrow.

Talk to you soon.

Arlock
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Hey War,

I was on last night but wasn't able to catch you. I might be on this evening late but after tonight Mon will be the next best date to catch me.

Regards,
David44357

Post by David44357 »

Hey Arlock,

We must have just missed each other. I was on one of my alts, but kept checking to see if you were on.

I'll most likely be on on Monday.
totemed

Post by totemed »

You can also look for me on Totemed, Chompumup or Leafeater. I can assist you with the interview / dungeon runs if i'm online.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

I've already talked to him, Tote.