Borthatos- Resto Shaman

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Borthatos

Borthatos- Resto Shaman

Post by Borthatos »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Borthatos (At the time of this posting the Armory is saying that I'm still in my guild, but I'm not.)
2. Real Life Age: 19
3. Class of your Main: Shaman
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Restoration
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Currently Elemental, I'm planning on changing this to Enhancement.
5. Professions and Level: 450 Herbalism / 450 Alchemy
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes.
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
With my Hunter I spent some time in Companions of Old during the end of Naxx/beginning of Ulduar progression. I ultimately left that guild because of scheduling issues. The rest of my time on WoW has been in a social guild: Eternity, where my other toons still reside.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
Cattales, Bahnek, Vlaudd; possibly others but I haven't spoken with them about it.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
No.

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
A desire to have fun, a desire to raid successfully, and a diligent "work ethic."

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
Not really, no

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Recount, Omen (even while healing), Healbot.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Yes
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
At the moment there isn't a time/day I couldn't possibly raid.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I should be able to, yes.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
I have healed all of both 10 and 25 ToC, I have done all of VoA, and I have been able to go on several LoK raids to ICC, twice in a 10 man clearing through Festergut on my hunter, and last Friday a 25 man healing the first three fights.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
Yes, I frequently read Wowhead and ElitestJerks.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums.
Yes
Bahnek

Re: Borthatos- Resto Shaman

Post by Bahnek »

Borthatos!!!!

Glad to see this application up here.!!

Borthatos is also Ronordin (Hunter mentioned above). I believe he has pugged along with us on both characters and I have run with him on numerous occasions over the past year. He was part of Mosswalkers Alt 10 man team when that was active for a few months... and it is with my encouragement, along with others, that he now applies for LoK. I feel he'd be an excellent fit for us, both as a guild, and as a raid team.

:)
Natoc

Post by Natoc »

It's about time this slacker is applying on here

I have ran with Ron on many occasions a very solid player
monkeydew

Post by monkeydew »

Hi Ron

good to see your app... :D
Vlaudd

Post by Vlaudd »

Even though i know he is already in the guild, i am very happy to see him apply. Very solid player and a joy to run with.

Good to see ya and have you along Ron.

Vlaudd
Borthatos

Post by Borthatos »

Thanks guys. :)