Minwu Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Minwu

Minwu Application

Post by Minwu »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Minwu - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&cn=Minwu

2. Real Life Age: 24

3. Class of your Main: Priest

4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Shadow

4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Holy

5. Professions and Level: Alchemy 450, Tailoring 444
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Havok - Most BC raids, Obsessed - Never raided with guild

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Applicant Magitek

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? Good dps, good heals, maturity and raid experience. I do lots of heroics and I enjoy battlegrounds for those who need help with either.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Rarely

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) Currently none but I dont have a problem using any.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Tuesday and Friday raids should be no problem. Wednesday night I usually dont get off work until 7pm so if i were to raid then i would be late.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Weekends usually.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Yes

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). Naxx 10- 25. Uld 10 some, VoA 10

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes, I've been playing this character since Vanilla WoW.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? Yes
since I'm an alchemist it I have no reason to not come prepared. :)
If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
Drakthum

Re: Minwu Application

Post by Drakthum »

I can vouch for Minwu as well. Knows how to play his toon - would be a good add.
totemed

Re: Minwu Application

Post by totemed »

Thank you for applying to Lords of Karma. Please find me in game so we may continue your application process.