Repanse 80 Hunter Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
MaximusZink

Repanse 80 Hunter Application

Post by MaximusZink »

Hello Lords of Karma!

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Repanse DeLyonesse - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Repanse

2. Real Life Age: 29

3. Class of your Main: Hunter

4a. Primay Spec of your Main: MM
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: SV

5. Professions and Level: 450 Herb/Alch

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yep, the dude abides.

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
After weeks of wipes on Putricide, the guild broke up due to lack of attendance. Rather than attempting to find a new raiding guild, I started playing League of Legends, and took a few months away from WOW. Here is what remains of Absolute Virtue:
http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml ... e%20Virtue

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
I work with 3 of your members: Zahrel, Drakthum, and Magitek.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
Same answer to #3. Can you really call co-workers friends. *Jabs Zahrel in the Gut*

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
Fun, and Enjoyment. I am a rather fun person to be around, and I believe that I take my same joyous attitude into the game/vent. And 9k DPS!

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes, Yes.

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Nope.

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
DMB, BW, Recount, Omen, Grid, the mod that shows who stood in the fire, many more... I'm a mod whore, so come patch day, you'll see me QQ as my mods are all broken.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
I will be able to attend both Tues & Weds raids, however, I play Friday Night Magic at my local gamer store and will not be able to attend Friday raids. I will be available all other days.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Fridays, FNM.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I pride myself on raid attendance. If I ever am going to miss, the raidleader/officers will all be notified prior to raid.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
10/25 - Ulduar clear, 10/25 - Vault clear, 10/25 - ToC Clear, 10/25 ICC Bosses: Morrowgar, Deathwhisper, GunShip, Saurfang, Festergut, Rotface, countless Putricide attempts, Bloodprinces.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? I do, most of my raiding experience is from the aspect of a tank or healer. Just recently took the hunter out of retirement, and have been "Very" lucky with ICC drops. As with hunters, the best DPS build seems to change with every patch. I read EJ.com, and mmo-champion daily, to keep up on any of our changes. femaledwarf.com for my huntard spreadsheet!

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time?
I am usually the guy in vent saying "Open trade for your flask, noob!" hehe, Nah, I am always prepared. gogo haste potions.
Drakthum

Re: Repanse 80 Hunter Application

Post by Drakthum »

I can definitely vouch for Repanse - tons of experience and solid guy. Would be a great addition to the guild.
Aona

Post by Aona »

He gets my stamp of approval as a hunter from a gear/gem aspect.

Though, for a mod-whore, I'm ashamed you haven't already switched to Skada from Recount.

+2 brownie points for using Haste potions on fights as a hunter. You will make a fine addition to our hunter ranks.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
djinux

Post by djinux »

Piss on Skada i like recount better always have and ever since I got my new machine that can handle running recount i never use skada anymore