Jackfruit-Warrior (Nyte) & Katinna-Boomkin

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
gryn

Jackfruit-Warrior (Nyte) & Katinna-Boomkin

Post by gryn »

Hiya, I'm hoping it's ok that I apply for my wife and I at the same time since we'd like to join together.
FYI I was talking to Keagan and he mentioned that though you are rather heavy on mages, you might have availability for a boomkin and dps war so I changed my app. Hope there's no confusions :D

You can find me on Gryn or Jackfruit in game most times.

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Jackfruit
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Jackfruit

2. Real Life Age: 37
3. Class of your Main: Warrior
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Fury
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Prot
5. Professions and Level: Mining/BS - 450/450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
Yes absolutely.
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
Previously with Cult of the Plush Gnome and before that with Echelon/Decerto. I have a Pally in Avidity, but don't play him much since my wife isn't in guild with me. I can pull him out if needed.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
Well, I'm not sure if they'd vouch LOL, but at least they'd recognize Katinna and I - Sakanade, Keagan, Milana, Wirechaser, and a few other old pre-break up Echelon folks. BTW, I was known as Nyte back then LOL (I stopped playing my DK - yes, I know, sad but true).
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? As long as there are no surprise children in my life, then no.
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
I am an experienced raider, have a fun & joking personality. I really hate drama and bring maturity, helpfulness and a little bit of the magic of life.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes and yes (much to the chagrin of my wife sometimes lol)
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Not typically. I have DC'd in ICC maybe once or twice in a raid - but I believe it's the devil known as Blizzard. We have the top tier ISP service, so connection is definitely not an issue.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc).
DBM, Recount, Omen, Bartender 4, MikScrollingCombatText, Decursive, Pally Power (for my pally), Slam Alert (for my war), various Macros.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
For the most part, this is good, since we are on east coast time and the boys are in bed by 6 PST (9 EST)
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
None, though RL can rear it's ugly head from time to time.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I believe so.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
Raided a lot in Vanilla (though limited progression in BWL), not very much in BC. In LK - Cleared 10/25 Naxx, did 8 bosses in Uld 10/25, cleared TOC 10/25 and most of TOGC. I've seen 11/12 in ICC10/25 on my pally as tank and dps, but limited to 8/12 on Jackfruit.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
I think so. I usually sit near the top of DPS in pugs - as if that's any type of guage lol.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums.
Yes.

My wife:

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Katinna
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Katinna
2. Real Life Age: 30ish LOL
3. Class of your Main: Druid
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Boomkin
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Tree
5. Professions and Level: Mining/Eng - 450/450
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Echelon/Decerto and Ambition - left because the guilds broke up.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Slinderkill, Wirechaser, Keagan, other Echelon people I hope.
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No.
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? I am a good player and don't speak much and don't do drama.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes - I share vent with my husband though, if that's ok (we sit next to each other).
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? No.
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DMB, Recount, Omen, Bartender, MikCBST, Auctioneer.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Should be ok.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Usually am not available Saturday in the morning and afternoon as I'm busy with the kids.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on). I think so.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). Cleared TOC10/25. 7 or 8/12 in ICC10/25. Didn't raid in BC and did BWL, AQ40 in the old days.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. Yes.
Wirechaser

Re: Jackfruit-Warrior (Nyte) & Katinna-Boomkin

Post by Wirechaser »

whats up, guys!
Jackfruit

Post by Jackfruit »

Hey, just wanted to say thanks so much for inviting us. We had a really nice time last night! Missed ya wire!
The only difference between a dream and a goal, is a deadline.
djinux

Post by djinux »

Well im glad you listened to me and got your butt in the raid. I think you make a nice fit for LoK and I am happy to have you aboard.
Jackfruit

Post by Jackfruit »

That's very nice of you to say. My wife and I agree, for sure! Look forward to many long adventures and wipes... err... clears in the days ahead.
The only difference between a dream and a goal, is a deadline.