1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Grakul http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Grakul
2. Real Life Age:
3. Class of your Main:
4a. Primay Spec of your Main:
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main:
5. Professions and Level:
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
Deities of War / moving this toon from a leveling guild to a raiding guild
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
Some humor and good will to all. Also I believe in being a team player.
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
I have downloaded Vent and ready to install. Have a mic
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
I hope not with a I7 920 and a 1gig Sapphire Radeon 4850 vid card. ( so other wise No)
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
Recount, but am willing to install what is suggested for a Hunter.
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
I can attend most of the raid times. I do have a family and they take priority ( the wife plays wow as well though)
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
No specific nites at the moment. but later on some nights I will have other priorities.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
I am definitely hoping to.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
I have no raiding experience but am a quick learner, and hence wanting to come to a raiding guild.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
I think that I have a grasp of my hunter class. as I am normally in the top 2 of the dungeons I do on heroic level. Yes I have researched my class for rotation of shots to maximize dps.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
Yes I will come prepared for the raids, and am punctual. I can leave a note if I cannot make it to a raid that I have signed up for.
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1