Frostbite Guild Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Frostbite

Frostbite Guild Application

Post by Frostbite »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Frostbitè (e = alt 0232) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... tbit%C3%A8
2. Real Life Age: 17
3. Class of your Main: Death Knight
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Whatever spec does the best at the time for PvE, might tank
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Unholy PvP
5. Professions and Level: Well, I'm a DK so its low, but Mining and Blacksmith. Gonna switch to JC / BS

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes and I will abide
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? First character on this server
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Sakanade
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? : Saka
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? : I can mainly be there for whenever you may need an extra member to fill a group, but mostly I'll probably just be there for the friendly attitude, and I really enjoy mature, adult guilds. I don't act like most high schoolers, and try to be mature at all times. If I need, I will tank heroics or dungeons, or whatever may be needed, but I don't have much skill in it. I like to PvP a lot and it will be my off spec. My actual main is my druid, Earthxfury of frostmane (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Earthxfury). I have a lot of raid experience, but do not expect or wish for any raid invitations. I am a friendly person, am not elitest, and like to have a good time. Thanks for the time you took to read my application lol, I hope you will accept it. : )
Jackfruit

Re: Frostbite Guild Application

Post by Jackfruit »

Real life friend/family of Saka?

Hmm... thinking... Frostfailbite has a certain ring to it... LOL
The only difference between a dream and a goal, is a deadline.
totemed

Post by totemed »

Thank you for applying to Lords of Karma. Please find me in game to continue your application process.

Last edited by totemed on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Neptulons

Post by Neptulons »

Jackfruit wrote:Real life friend/family of Saka?

Hmm... thinking... Frostfailbite has a certain ring to it... LOL
Something like that....and rofl.