xxMatthewxx's Application

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
xxMatthewxx

xxMatthewxx's Application

Post by xxMatthewxx »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Wowpwner http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Wowpwner
2. Real Life Age: 19
3. Class of your Main: Warlock
4a. Primay Spec of your Main: Demonology
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Affliction
5. Professions and Level: Tailoring/Skinning 80
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Ultra Vires ( I changed Realms)
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: I raided with Shadowmend yesterday in an icc 10 pug i did
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? A competitive attitude and a great knowledge about the game.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? I do have vent but my mic is currently broken
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? It does not
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Recount, and Omen

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. yes i am
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: None
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) yes i can and will
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). in icc 10 man i am 10/12 icc 25 man i am 11/12 with 1,3,5,6 bosses on heroic. full clears in both toc 10/25, ulduar 10 been in there for some weeklys and an achivement run once, full clears of voa 10/25, full clears of Ony 10/25, Rs 25, Naxx 10, all but 2 quarters, OS 10/25 full clears with 3D on 10 man.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yes i have.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums yes i always do
totemed

Re: xxMatthewxx's Application

Post by totemed »

Thank you for applying to Lords of Karma. Please find me in game to continue your application process.