adisley app

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
adisley

adisley app

Post by adisley »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Adisley
2. Real Life Age: 16
3. Class of your Main: warrior
4a. Primay Spec of your Main:prot
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main:fury
5. Professions and Level:skinning 444 mining 338
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?: i am looking for a raiding guild im just in a bank guild for myself atm
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?no
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? tanking

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? no,might get soon
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? n ,sometimes with addons
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)recount omen

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. yes
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: weds
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) around 50%
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). none fresh 80 still in heroics hopeing to get a good guild for raiding
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yes, no
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums: yes

note: i used to have a warlock(imawarlockk) in this guild and i quit wow for a while and lost my acc info