1. Averlane http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... e/advanced
5. Mining 525, Blacksmith 470
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? yes.
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Sanctus luminarium, vanilla wow. Dopamine in wrath, i left after toc due to work, back home now playing again. i believe most of the dopamine guild has changed, blueberryz new guild leader may remember me.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: none? perhaps rufus
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? no
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? im lookin to tank.
For Applicants who wish to Raid
Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? no
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) dbm, recount.
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. yes
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). havent looked up the new cata content yet but ill look up all the fights pretty soon.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. ok
Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
1 post • Page 1 of 1