Guild App.

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Artenios

Guild App.

Post by Artenios »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Artenios http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Artenios

2. Real Life Age: 21
3. Class of your Main: Paladin
4. Spec of your Main: Holy/Prot/PVP Ret
5. Professions and Level: Inscription 450 Jewelcrafting 440

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Dreadnaughts. Guild died
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Dont know anyone. Looking to start fresh
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? 110% all the time. Ive been playing my class since MC first came out. I know my specs and my requirements and I'm willing to do whatever is needed to help out

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? No
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, CT, Omen, Pally Power, and Clique are my main ones

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Yes
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Always available after 3pm server on week days.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Yes
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). All of naxx (10/25), up to Thorim in Ulduar(10/25) VoA (10/25)
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. Always Ready. Willing to give my cell number if needed to get in touch with
Arlock

Re: Guild App.

Post by Arlock »

Hello Artenios,

Thanks for applying to Lords of Karma. We are currently selectively recruiting for a couple of classes. I will double check with the Pally, Tank, and Healer raid leads to determine if we have a need at this time.

You should hear back from me in the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Arlock
Arlock

Re: Guild App.

Post by Arlock »

Hello again Artenios,

I have conferred with the other officers and at this time we're not in need of another tank or a Healadin. I appreciate your interest in joining us and perhaps our paths will cross again at some point.

Thanks again,
Arlock