Elleserelle, Druid, or Imika Shammy

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Elle

Elleserelle, Druid, or Imika Shammy

Post by Elle »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
Elleserelle - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... lleserelle
Imika - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Imika
Elle's armory is a bit out of date, I just brought her back to Windrunner.

2. Real Life Age: 25
3. Class of your Main:Druid-Shammy (I played them both about equally til I moved Elle)

4a. Primay Spec of your Main:Boombaby-Elle, Resto-Imi

4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Resto-Elle, Ele-Imi

5. Professions and Level: Elle-Herb/alch maxed. Imi JC425, Ench Max

Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yup yup, sounds like common sense.
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Hoo boy. Well I started out on Windrunner in Cult of the Plush Gnome. But after...a year? I moved and when I got back online they had grown so much, I didnt feel very comfortable in there anymore. So I joined Radiant Dark with a friend. Stayed in RD for I dunno how long (no sense of time), but my friends there (sixxette and Kymia) couldnt make raid times anymore because of work, so they left, and I went with them, because I didnt raid with RD, and they were my friends. We made our own guild Enigma and sadly it fell apart due to RL biting many members at once. Elle was briefly in Stockade Prison Blues for about a week, but I wasnt sure they were totally what I was looking for. I eventually sent Elle to Moonrunner to a guild there, and they were nice, but I didnt really like being away from all my friends so much.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: Sixxette and Kymia

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? Not quite though Kym only lives 3 hours away from me, so I could go knock on his door if I wanted too =P

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? Many many alts! heh while thats true enough, I bring the willingness to wipe on content and not moan and groan about it. I come with my regeants and flasks, and repaired etc. I come on time, and usually a bit early so you dont have to summon me. I am a reliable raider.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yup yup!

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Newps. I think every time I have had an issue with the internet it has been either early afternoon (plenty of time to griped out the cable company) or at like 2am. And that hasnt happend in awhile ^^

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) Well I have Omen, DBM, Recount, Decursive and Vuhdo.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Ja, those are fine.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Uh, if I ever take a vacation, or get sick, or the husband has a work function that actually allows spouses to attend.

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Yup yup should be no problem

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). Oh boy, another block of massive text incoming. I have done all the current content (excepting 25s of some of it) on my Druid. She was in a strict 10man guild over on Moonrunner. I have even done the new Vault boss once. I have downed Yogg, though not Algalon (ok so maybe not ALL content >.>) and even have a few hard mode achievements on Elle. Things like FL+4 towers. Freya+1, engaging Thorim while Sif is there. Imi hasnt done as much since I switched to more once our little group split up for a bit.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? I do read forums, I am trying to get better with gear and rotations. I am not the best. But I am a solid player I believe. And I am very much up for hearing how to be a better Boomkin if thats the character you choose. As a healer I feel I am very solid there as well, considering I have been a healer over 6yrs now, both in WoW and other games.

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums. Easily done, and yes I bring my own consumables. Thats part of raiding after all.

As you may have noted I am replying for 2 different toons. They were both *main* status for me up until recently. Elle my druid has pulled ahead in gear and experience, but Imi isnt really that far behind. If you need DPS I prefer Elle. Boomkin has been a blast and I am not to fond of druid healing right now. If you need a healer, I would much prefer it to be my Imi. Shammy healing is still fun to me, and I am not as good at Ele dps as I am Boom, so I shy away from that in raids since I am not as good as I would wish. And if nothing else I would be happy to take a friends and family rank spot, I ultimately just would like to be in the same guild as my two friends. If I can have that and raid as well, well thats chocolate on the cheesecake!
Aona

Re: Elleserelle, Druid, or Imika Shammy

Post by Aona »

Last edited by Aona on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

I am confuzzled by this link. Elle can't see it, and it doesn't seem to make any sense. :(

EDIT: Ahhh, musn't have gotten a good grade in linking class. :)
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Arlock

Post by Arlock »

Thanks for the application, Elle. I will discuss you application with the raid leadership as well as your friends here in the guild and be back in touch with you in the next day or so.

Regards,
Arlock
Aona

Post by Aona »

Sqeeks wrote:
I am confuzzled by this link. Elle can't see it, and it doesn't seem to make any sense. :(

EDIT: Ahhh, musn't have gotten a good grade in linking class. :)
Yeah, I don't know how I screwed that link up. I didn't even look at the thread that I linked to. Ah well, fixed, but you're right, she can't see it. The link isn't for her.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Elle

Post by Elle »

He just likes to talk smack about me where I cant talk back =P
Sixxette

Post by Sixxette »

Elle wrote:He just likes to talk smack about me where I cant talk back =P

Oh oh oh! While we are smack talking.....muhahah! j/k.

Imika (aka Elle) is a very solid raider. Whatever flavor you get DPS or Heals, you are getting a LoK quality raider who is prepared with consumables, reagents, and knowledge of the fights. I have been raiding with her for well over two years now and she has never once let me down.

As a guild member Imika(aka Elle) is generally one of the most helpful people i have come accross in wow, willing to spend her time helping others.

She has also had a chance to interact with some existing members of the guild in some heroics through her alts and even her resto Shammy.
djinux

Post by djinux »

Im not so sure that I haven't done a 5 man with that shammy... I have done so much of the new 5 man lately its hard to keep it all straight but I think i may have seen this person behind the shammy ... but as with anything I think the real tell of the quality of a LoK member is to get them into guild chat and see how their #%^$ slinging skills are. If they can talk #$^@ back to me and make me laugh and are on the whole not jerks I am pretty much up for anyone I can sling at and have sling back..
Natoc

Post by Natoc »

djinux wrote:Im not so sure that I haven't done a 5 man with that shammy... I have done so much of the new 5 man lately its hard to keep it all straight but I think i may have seen this person behind the shammy ... but as with anything I think the real tell of the quality of a LoK member is to get them into guild chat and see how their #%^$ slinging skills are. If they can talk #$^@ back to me and make me laugh and are on the whole not jerks I am pretty much up for anyone I can sling at and have sling back..
how do we rate the standars of being a jerk ? Because you seem to handle that department pretty well all on your own most times :lol: :up: :geek: :up: :loser: :up:

Hehheh
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

Natoc wrote:
djinux wrote:Im not so sure that I haven't done a 5 man with that shammy... I have done so much of the new 5 man lately its hard to keep it all straight but I think i may have seen this person behind the shammy ... but as with anything I think the real tell of the quality of a LoK member is to get them into guild chat and see how their #%^$ slinging skills are. If they can talk #$^@ back to me and make me laugh and are on the whole not jerks I am pretty much up for anyone I can sling at and have sling back..
how do we rate the standars of being a jerk ? Because you seem to handle that department pretty well all on your own most times :lol: :up: :geek: :up: :loser: :up:

Hehheh
icwutudidthar.

and btw, Val, ZING!
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.