Oh Hai Thar

General Information. Open to the Public.
Cloviandra

Oh Hai Thar

Post by Cloviandra »

Was told that I should come here and post on the forums now that I'm in the guild, so I thought I'd drop some history on you guys so everyone can familiarize yourselves with where I'm coming from and why I'm here.

Been playing since March of '05 and it was on Windrunner where I started things off. Played with Danee, Killimall, and Tiney back when Guardians of Azeroth was first formed and we were still leveling in Westfall. Was playing a rogue back then called Lajonsky, along with a priest named Lajon. I eventually left GoA for The Cut Throats and raided with them in all their biggest stuff, from their first Onyxia/MC/BWL runs all the way through to when the AQ content was getting released, at which point I left the game.

I came back to Windrunner again when TBC was released and a friend of mine in real life and in TCT who also played a rogue was quitting the game. He let he take over his character, Svaj, and I had a good time raiding again with TCT at the start of the new expansion until my friend decided that he was going to sell the character since he needed the money. Real life over WoW and all, so I didn't sweat it too much.

By this point, a few of my real life friends had rerolled over on Medivh horde side, and they had a rogue for me to play there as well, so I took him over. This was Cloviandra, the character you see in the guild today. I took him over when he was wearing most blues in mid-TBC and took him all the way up to full T6 by the end of the expansion as the rogue class officer for one of the best raiding guilds on the server. But not too long after WotLK was released, the entire guild decided to transfer to Garrosh, a brand new server, in hopes of escaping a lot of the lag problems we were having. I kept playing until about the time that Ulduar was released.

I would have done this transfer a long time ago if all the friends I had on Windrunner were horde, or if the character I had on Medivh/Garrosh was alliance, but that's the hand I was dealt. Now with the faction change, it was possible, and I'm went for it. The chance to play with all my oldschool WoW friends was too tempting, especially in a casual guild setting that doesn't mind my work schedule as much. Just looking to have a good time raiding again in relaxed atmosphere, and this seems the perfect fit.

But talk is cheap. Screen shots or it didn't happen!

My original rogue, who was the first server-first Bloodsail Buccaneer and had the server first Ironfoe:

Me with the other TCT Rogues in BWL:

Some Svaj shots at the start of TBC:
Image Image

How I raided Hyjal on Cloviandra:

Cloviandra by the end of TBC:

And here's a movie I made from TCT's first Vaelastrasz kill in BWL:
Filefront Download

I look forward to loads of good times :geek: :geek:
Aona

Re: Oh Hai Thar

Post by Aona »

Cool, let's see what you can do :evil: