Guild App: Arrgntbstrd/80 Hunter

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
ArrogantBstrd

Guild App: Arrgntbstrd/80 Hunter

Post by ArrogantBstrd »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rrgntbstrd
2. Real Life Age:
3. Class of your Main:
Hunter
4a. Primay Spec of your Main:
Survival
4b. Secondary Spec of your Main:
PvP, but I currently don't have a 2nd spec atm.
5. Professions and Level:
450 JC/Mining
Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine?
Yes, very similar to the last guild I was in.
2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave?
Veritas, Stromgarde Battalion. I left Veritas after WOLK hit cuz I was burnt out. Stromgarde Battalion is a great guild with very similar philosophy as LoK with regards to Guild Doctrine. Unfortunately it primarily an Aussie guild and I really can't/want to raid at 3 am server.
3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you:
No one off the top of my head, I am sure I have run quite a few pugs with people in LoK.
4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma?
No
5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma?
I am super mellow and laid back person/personality. I am really loyal to my guild and I am always there to help. I really like to progress and don't complain about hours of raiding and repair bills. In my previous guilds I was an officer and raid leader so I can help with strat and coordinate if needed. Over all I am just looking for a cool guild to kick it with and have a good time. If you need any more info hit me up in game.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic?
Yes
2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft?
No
3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc)
All of the above

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times.
Tues only day I probably won't be able to make due to school. Wed and Fri are perfect and I can raid before or past the scheduled times.
2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time:
Tues and Thurs 6-9 due to school.
3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on)
Yes, I think I should be able to.
4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man).
Uld 10 all but IC, Vezax, Yogg, 25 Uld up to Freya, ToC 10 full clear, ToC 25 Twins, Unsuccessful on both 10 and 25 ToGC, Ony 10/25 Clear.
5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level?
Yeah I think so, Not really in to theory crafting but I try to keep up to date on latest shot rotations, etc.
Also watch quite few videos regarding boss fights to get a good idea of what to expect.
6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums
Yes always prepared for raids. Usually online and waiting at the instance 30 mins prior to raid time.
totemed

Re: Guild App: Arrgntbstrd/80 Hunter

Post by totemed »

Thank you for your interest in Lords Of Karma. I would like to take a few minutes of your time this week if possible and perhaps run a few heroic dungeons / 10 man instances to see how you perform. I will add you to my friends list a pst you when you log on.

Totemed / Chompumup / Leafeater
ArrogantBstrd

Post by ArrogantBstrd »

Cool sounds good. I'm insanely busy this week with work and school. I might be around Sunday possibly... but next week I should be around a bunch.
totemed

Post by totemed »

I saw you on last night but we were raiding or you were in a raid / dungeon yourself. Hopefully we'll get to talk soon.