Update?

Post all upcoming game events and or videos / pics related to LoK Community progression!
Bahnek

Update?

Post by Bahnek »

I just noticed we're a bit behind the times, and the info for the 25 and 10 mans is rather outdated.

For those strolling by and having a look at this forum... LoK has cleared everything in ToC and Ulduar in both 10 man and 25 man formats... with the exception of Yogg. He slipped us a 'fiver' to leave him alone for a bit and go play with the other kids at the Tournement of Champions. ;)
Sqeeks

Re: Update?

Post by Sqeeks »

Just curious because I am not in the loop so much as before, have we done Hero ToC too?
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Willow

Post by Willow »

We haven't done Heroic ToC, although Elrad's 10-man has attempted it a few times, and we're making some progress. It's taking us a bit longer to fill the room up with our bones :lol:
Willow

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

Willow wrote:We haven't done Heroic ToC, although Elrad's 10-man has attempted it a few times, and we're making some progress. It's taking us a bit longer to fill the room up with our bones :lol:
It's all good, I think that's everything but Hero TOC and Yogg? That's still good, it's never fun to have completed everything because that's when people get bored.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Ober

Post by Ober »

Gave upload permissions to 3 or 4 people, but I have been the only one doing so. Like to find someone who is more punctual, willing, and has good raid attendance for adding dates/comments to pics. Prob add password reset and recruit status this fall (only seen/modified by justicars).
Bridelm

Post by Bridelm »

I updated the 25man sticky. I can only make assumptions on the 10 man so that is not updated.
Ober

Post by Ober »

Uploaded the new/old images from Willow and Bahnek.