Zodan - Death Knight

Come here to inquire about guild recruitment. Open to the Public.
Zodan

Zodan - Death Knight

Post by Zodan »

Character Information
1. Main Character Name with Link to WoW Armory: Zodan - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Zodan

2. Real Life Age: 33

3. Class of your Main: Death Knight

4a. Primay Spec of your Main:
Frost Tanking

4b. Secondary Spec of your Main: Frost DPS

5. Professions and Level: JC/Mining, both maxed

Alts are not allowed until the main is promoted to a member level.

Guild Information
1. Have you read and will abide by the Guild Doctrine? Yes

2. What are your previous/current guild(s) and why did/do you want to leave? Insert Alt Here (though I recently left Arbiters of Azeroth and Armory may not be up to date). IAH is a temp guild formed with some RL friends of mine to hold our alts, etc. I left AoA because it's been kind of dead for a couple of months. Scheduled raids don't happen or happen much later than the scheduled time, which generally causes problems for me attending them.

3. List the names of people you know from Lords of Karma who would vouch for you: I haven't spoken with anyone directly. Baore (not sure if he's a member yet), spoke with Lucavian about all of us signing up (Baore, Benediction, myself and my wife, Rebmik). Baore and Benediction have already applied and been accepted to at least initiate status.

4. Are you a real life friend or family member of a current member of Lords of Karma? Baore and Benediction, though I'm not certain they are member rank yet.

5. What do you feel you can bring to Lords of Karma? A solid player who wants to enjoy the game and the social interaction of the right type of guild. I can't make alot of raids, but when I sign up I'm there and ready to go, not wasting time on not being prepared or other things to make the raid take longer.

For Applicants who wish to Raid

Computer Rig Information
1. Do you have Ventrilo and a Mic? Yes, use them frequently

2. Does your computer have latency issues, lock-up, or crash a lot while playing Warcraft? Not anything other than the occasional disconnect or crash, much like anyone else I'd imagine.

3. What mods do you use? (specific to raiding - e.g. DBM, Recount, Omen, etc) DBM, Recount (mostly for seeing how I'm stacking up), Grid. I don't currently have Omen installed but would for current raiding content.

Raiding Information
1. Are you able to attend raids on these days and time (Tues 6-9 server, Weds 6:30-9, Fri 7-9)? Please note that raids can go past scheduled times. Not on Wednesdays. I have 2 children and work full time and start school again here shortly, so my raid signups/availability will be limited. I'll only be signing up for raids I know I can make. For unscheduled 10 man type raids I can join them with alot less setup because they generally take less time and hopefully they happen after the chidlren are settled for bed and all that jazz.

2. I cannot raid raid on these days and time: Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings

3. Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance? (or whatever % is decided on) Not possible. However, I'm not expecting a dedicated raid slot or anything either. If I can go I'll sign up, if I don't go it's not a big deal.

4. What is your raiding experience? Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? For example, knowledge of Ulduar, Vault of Archavon bosses, etc. (please specify 10-man and 25-man). VoA 10/25 man, Ony 10/25 man, some 10 man Ulduar (the first section and Freya), 10 man TotC (only a couple times). Haven't been in ICC yet, been working on getting my emblem gear up to par.

5. Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes, I browse EJ and other similiar sites/forums

6. Will you come prepared to raids with the appropriate consumables (food, flask etc) and on time? If you are unable to make it or if you are going to be late, please leave a note on the guild forums Yes, if I sign up for a raid I'll make every effort to be there on time and ready or to send word to the raid leader(s) when something unexpected comes up.
Med

Re: Zodan - Death Knight

Post by Med »

I'm gonna have to check with Leadership and get back to you on this application.

I do believe we are full on tanks and even more so on DK tanks.

Look for Lunessa or Izix online and ask about your DK app when other raid officers are present to help speed up the process.

Thanks,
Med
If I say “jump!” and you ask “how high?” you’ve probably already died from asking too many questions.
Zodan

Re: Zodan - Death Knight

Post by Zodan »

Oh I'm perfectly happy being DPS main spec, I just considering tanking my main right now because I get insta-randoms when I queue as a tank.