Pulling out characters

General Information. Open to the Public.
Sutures

Pulling out characters

Post by Sutures »

I went to log into look at the boards and noticed my member status was revoked even though I have all of my toons still tagged with the LoK tag. As I can see some people want to make this personal my taking sutures out of the guild. I will be removing all my characters when the servers come up. I know many former members of LoK still had access to the boards and donot know why certain people now find it okay to remove myself and Lucavian. Which btw Lucavian was going to post on his leaving but his board access was terminated immediately upon his /gquit. This message is not intended for most of the LOK just the ones who know who they are.

Sutures
Ober

Re: Pulling out characters

Post by Ober »

My apologies if you felt it was personal Sutures, but it wasn't. Had 2 others leave recently after you with little to no warning, decision was made to demote all members who left.
djinux

Re: Pulling out characters

Post by djinux »

Am I the only one amused by someone that jumped ship coming back and griping about forum access to a guild he clearly does not want to be part of anymore? It would be like bitching about losing your key to the office after you quit your job.