KP Cleanup for Inactive raiders

General Information. Open to the Public.
Gorwyn

KP Cleanup for Inactive raiders

Post by Gorwyn »

I have gone through the KP list and awarded anyone who has not raided with us in the last 3 months an award of Inactive status. What this means is their KP is now 0, but with a click of a button I can restore their KP to how much they should have if they decide to raid with us again. The down side to this is that they should tell us to restore their KP before they run with us, or they will have 0 when they whisper Zohar or myself. Here are the folks that I have made Inactive:

Chemosh, Erandus, Raelene, Sephirum, Blisst, Arlock, Sylvanora, Vailcor, Diverman, Voriian, Fuzzymelee, Apolon, Afar, Ascaron, Chyrath, Sixxette, Cattales, Sqeeks, Alirik, Missbohica, Bigpapicholo, Lazixoye, Gigafert, Myzn, Baore, Vyran, Dissgrumbled, Drawingdead, Yourit, Kaleki, Barass, Gowdin, Icehammer, Cloudiroth, Yourit,Cravitch, Tae, Dreadblade, Giosaria, Ayu, Baambi.

If your name is on that list and you want to raid with us in the near future, or if one of these is an Alt of yours, please let me know.

Thanks,

- Gor
- Bad decisions make for good stories!

djinux

Re: KP Cleanup for Inactive raiders

Post by djinux »

Cravitch has been in raids lately his KP should be restored. We took him just a week or so ago i think..
Gorwyn

Post by Gorwyn »

Thanks Val! I have restored his KP.
- Bad decisions make for good stories!

Ascaron

Post by Ascaron »

oh nos! mah kay pees!

dey be stealin' mah kay pees!!!!