Right...

General Information. Open to the Public.
Cyberfalcon

Right...

Post by Cyberfalcon »

Um yeah, If i was NOT supposed to make my text blue, at least tell me before you go ahead and hot-pinkify all of my posts..

But seriously, I just wanted to post in blue since these forums mock the official forums, and in the official forums, you can't post in a specific color...
The AddOn Master.
Sqeeks

Re: Right...

Post by Sqeeks »

Cyberfalcon wrote:Um yeah, If i was NOT supposed to make my text blue, at least tell me before you go ahead and hot-pinkify all of my posts..

But seriously, I just wanted to post in blue since these forums mock the official forums, and in the official forums, you can't post in a specific color...
We asked you multiple times not to post in blue. And they mock the official forums so only people in a position of power should get to post in blue or green.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Cyberfalcon

Post by Cyberfalcon »

Sqeeks wrote:
Cyberfalcon wrote:Um yeah, If i was NOT supposed to make my text blue, at least tell me before you go ahead and hot-pinkify all of my posts..

We asked you multiple times not to post in blue. And they mock the official forums so only people in a position of power should get to post in blue or green.
Not before I was already doing it.

I was just trying to have fun, I didn't know a hierarchy for online gaming is that rigid.

Edit: Sorry if I really wasn't supposed to do that, really didn't comprehend the severity of posting in blue.
Last edited by Cyberfalcon on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The AddOn Master.
Sqeeks

Post by Sqeeks »

Why we would have reason to ask you before you started doing it. It might be confusing to applicants who would see the Blue text and think that they are the higher ups in LoK. As of now I can be silly with them and don't have to put on a responsible face.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Aona

Post by Aona »

I just changed the forum theme back to phpBB3 default. I can finally go through all the posts much easier!

and I don't see colored text much. :P
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Ober

Post by Ober »

Hey cyber take no offense that I restricted that font color. I had in the very beginning setup a word censor to prevent this so other members would not get confused. Just so happens you found a like color that almost matches the default admin post settings of which I included. As for the purple text I had forgot to change it some months back.
Cyberfalcon

Post by Cyberfalcon »

Ober wrote:

Hey cyber take no offense that I restricted that font color. I had in the very beginning setup a word censor to prevent this so other members would not get confused. Just so happens you found a like color that almost matches the default admin post settings of which I included. As for the purple text I had forgot to change it some months back.
Thanks Ober! You made my Day :D
The AddOn Master.