Mark all topics as "read"?

General Information. Open to the Public.
Harvin

Mark all topics as "read"?

Post by Harvin »

On the old forums, there was a way to mark all new posts/topics as "read" but I don't see an equivalent here. Is that functionality not available or am I just missing it?
Aona

Re: Mark all topics as "read"?

Post by Aona »

go to the home page of the forums, and its on the top right in small text, right below the "Logout" buttons.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Bahnek

Post by Bahnek »

Also, from the Forum Index page, if you expand the "Statistics" there is an option to "Mark Forums Read" there as well.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

I was able to see the button that Bridelm was referring to, thank you.
I did not see any red text under the "Logout" button, however. I attempted to attach a file, let's see if that works. I clicked the "Guild Forums" link and looked under the "Logout" button.

It seems that the button Bridelm pointed me to marks all topics on all forums as "read". The old board allowed me to make all topics of just a certain thread as "read". Is there a way to do that here or is it limited to ALL forums/topics?

edit: I attached a file but you would have needed a magnifying glass to see anything. Oh well.
Ober

Post by Ober »

Still working on the appropriate settings for attachments. Can prob increase the size requirements if it is causing issues with quality. As for the mark forums as read, its is a feature complaint with this template and hopefully will be rendered in the RC2 release. For now will need to make due with the "mark forums as read" via the forum statistics.
Aona

Post by Aona »

Oh the reason I see the link on the top right is because I'm using a different theme. Sorry.
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones