To 85 and beyond!

General Information. Open to the Public.
Toy

To 85 and beyond!

Post by Toy »

Just wondering what everyone will be leveling first when Cataclysm hits.
Personally I'll dungeon my restoration druid up to 85 first, then quest my Lock and dungeon my warrior at the same time, and then my hunter more questing... Then quest my horde characters.
Alba gu Bràth!
Benediction

Re: To 85 and beyond!

Post by Benediction »

I'm gonna plow through all the new zones on my paladin and then depending on the situation, I'll probably level my horde warrior to see the other side of the xpack content.

Depending on guild/raid/family schedules, we'll see how any potential raiding goes. I'm still waiting to hear if there is any overall guild plan as to the future of lok raiding with only one lockout.
Eldärwen

Post by Eldärwen »

Gonna dungeon/quest my way up. I'll mostly quest on my mage, and mostly dungeon run on my warrior.
"No Guilt in Life, No Fear in Death
This is the power of Christ in me"
djinux

Post by djinux »

Likely the first 2 85s I will have will be my Shaman and My DK.. Not sure which order though.. But I have no clue about raiding at 85 since I do have a girlfriend now ill likely be putting more energy into that than wow.. But I did already buy the expansion..
Smokthot

Post by Smokthot »

I will be taking my time leveling, unless the guild is planning to level fast to get on with higher level raids
djinux

Post by djinux »

I didn't say Id be taking my time. I am hoping to blow through leveling on my first couple toons pretty fast so I can get my daily money makers going. id really like to be able to finance at least 4 toons with 310 flying.
djinux

Post by djinux »

OOps I lied I liked my warrior more than my DK so I Leveled her to 85 second.. Now to pick my 3rd 85...

Priest, Pally, Lock, or DK hrm....
djinux

Post by djinux »

or maybe I will just quest one of my new alts up through the levels and see what they did lower level... but prolly not i will probably level my priest next and actually do some dungeons if I can..