3-in-1 macro mount for Cataclysm

General Information. Open to the Public.
Aona

3-in-1 macro mount for Cataclysm

Post by Aona »

I know some of you might like this.. so here it is. I made a macro that combines all 3 mount types in Cataclysm into 1 button. You're welcome.

Make sure you choose the ? icon in the macro creation screen, it's the top-left macro.

Change the chopper and proto-drake to your land and flying mount. If you want your land mount even when you can fly, just hit your right mouse button on the macro.

Code: Select all

#showtooltip
/cast [swimming,button:1] Abyssal Seahorse; [flyable,button:1][swimming,button:2] Red Proto-Drake; Mekgineer's Chopper
UPDATE: Re-did macro to fix a tiny bug of it wanting to use Seahorse even when not in Vashj'ir but you are able to swim... the workaround just entails you have to right click when swimming to use your flying mount. You can still right click when not swimming to force land mount. It will have to be this way until Blizz fixes Vashj'ir and makes it a non-flying zone (they had the same bug with Dalaran in WotLK, fixed it 3.2).
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Aona

Re: 3-in-1 macro mount for Cataclysm

Post by Aona »

bump.. fixed swimming issue, now you can force flying mount if swimming in non-vashj'ir zones (if you're at the top of the water, anyways..) :)
Aona - Marksman Hunter
Axeal - Purdy DK tnak
Kymia - Protection Warrior and foot rest for the tall ones
Ober

Re: 3-in-1 macro mount for Cataclysm

Post by Ober »

Thanks, will save me a few extra key binds. Not sure why I never bothered doing this before, guess its because I have so few in my collection heh.